We inform you that the processing of personal data collected within the portal pertaining to Studio Previti – Professional Association (hereinafter the “Portal”), which can be reached at the address “https://www.previti.it/”, will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of GDPR, Legislative Decree 196/2003 – as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 – (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”) and current legislation on the protection of personal data.
This information notice, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and all the elements required by law, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make reading faster, easier and easier to understand.
The Data Controller of the data processing carried out through the Portal is Studio Previti – Professional Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Association”), in the person of its owner and legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Via Cicerone n. 60, 00193 – Rome.
TYPER OF PROCESSED DATA
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Any personal data optionally entered by the user within the Portal (for example: name, surname or e-mail address) involves the consequent collection of the same by the Data Controller and the subsequent processing in order to comply with the requests received.
This data is derived from the user’s navigation within the Portal that, in any case, do not allow the user’s identifiability, being substantiated in aggregated data for statistical purposes only.
Purpose of treatment and related legal basis
1) Legal, judicial and/or administrative fulfilments functional to the correct and complete execution of the professional assignment given to the Association, both in judicial and extrajudicial contexts, with the express exclusion of any different and/or conflicting use with the interests and/or rights of the data subject of the treatment.
2) Management of the customer’s immediate access to documents concerning him through the use of the Portal.
The processing operations carried out for these purposes are necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations.
3) Subscription to the newsletter service by filling out the form on the Portal.
The processing carried out for this purpose is made with the specific consent optionally given by the user..
4) Management of the recruiting area (including the uploaded curricula) and of the “contact us” area for the sole purpose of responding to requests sent to us and for the examination of the candidate’s profile for the possible setting up of a working relationship or professional collaboration.
The processing carried out for this purpose is based on the need to comply with the requests made by the data subject.
The failure to provide your personal data, even partially or incorrectly, will make impossible for the Association to provide the services requested.
TO WHICH SUBJECTS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process it and by natural and/or legal persons designated as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of GDPR, in order to carry out the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes detailed in this Information Notice. In particular, the company 4c s.r.l. has been appointed as Data Processor for the management of the Portal as a provider of development, maintenance, supply and operational management services for the technological platforms used.
Your personal data may be communicated to public bodies or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or repress the commission of a crime.
The Personal Data of minors under 14 years of age will not be processed by the Association without the prior authorization of the holder of parental responsibility.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes illustrated in this Information Notice. In particular, your personal data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to keep it further in order to defend or assert a right or to comply with any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities. With specific regard to the conservation of the curricula that will be received by the Association, they will be kept for no longer than 24 months from receipt.
HOW TO REVOKE THE CONSENT?
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, in whole or in part. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before revocation. To revoke your consent, please contact the Association at the addresses published in this Policy.
WHERE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
Your personal data will be processed by the Association within the territory of the European Union.
If it will be necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we hereby inform you that such subjects will be appointed as Data Processors under the terms of GDPR and the transfer of your personal data to such subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with Title V of GDPR.
In this circumstance, the Association ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We remind you that you can exercise the rights provided in your favour by GDPR and in particular obtain:
- the confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and to obtain access to the data and the following information: processing purposes, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients, storage period);
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional statement;
- the deletion of personal data, in the cases provided by GDPR;
- the portability of the data concerning you and in particular to request the personal data provided to the Association and/or request the direct transmission of your data to another Data Controller;
- the opposition to the processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data in full compliance with the privacy legislation in force.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
The interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them, carried out through this Portal, is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint before the competent Data Protection Authority as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
This notice may be subject to changes over time – also in connection with the possible entry into force of new sectorial regulations, the updating and/or provision of new services or technological innovations – so we invite the user to periodically consult this page.
Last update: 27 October 2020